• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO New Era hats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ABSOLUTELY IN!

The White one looks sweeeeeet. But I'll have whatever colour you guys decide to go with.

We can probably do any of those colors, ie... it doesn't have to be the same for everyone.

I'd probably order two in different colours if I'm honest. Does that help with your numbers? :D

We're close, just need a few more and then we will start collecting payment. In the meantime, I will verify that we can have different color hats in the order and also ask about darkening up the stars and stripes. Actually - I believe I'll only ask them to do that on the lighter hats if they will do that without making it a separate order. The burgundy on black hats is still more like red, but I think it'll lose it's pop if we go darker. I know how Om feels, but if you have an opinion on that let me know.

Last edited:
So - they are able to do multiple color hats in the same order, and they are also able to either go darker with the 'red' on ALL hats, or go darker with the red on just the non-black hats. Not sure how much we can tell from this, but here's what she sent me:

example2.png

For simplicity's sake, I'm thinking we just go with the 1385 for all the hats as that looks closest to the actual logo color. What do you guys think?

Great looking hats, John. Mine arrived today - thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.