• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Mock Draft - Round 5 - 164th Overall

Round 5 - 164 Overall

• Khyiris Tonga - DT - BYU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garret Wallow - LB - TCU

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Keith Taylor - CB - Washington

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Ian Book - QB - Notre Dame

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Other - write in answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
*** I'll be in a plow truck tomorrow when the 4th round locks so I'm putting this up a little early ***

Welcome to the BGO Mock Draft.

Wanted to do something a little different and give everyone a VOTE! I will include a handful prospects that I've found could be around when we pick and let YOU all have a voice. I will include a highlight package from each prospect (when available) and a link to TheDraftNetwork.com and their evaluation of each player.
The order of highlights posted do not reflect my personal order of preference, it's totally random. These are also not all of my top picks, they are the common names I've seen linked to us at our pick.

I will post all the results in a sticky thread at the top of the board.

Voting for each round will be open for 3 days and then it will be LOCKED so get your vote in.

When the poll ends for a round I will post the same format for the next round as the previous pick could influence who you take next.

Let's try to keep it honest and not write in Trevor Lawrence at 19 because he wont be there.

Ties will be broken via another poll that will get merged into the existing thread once the vote is complete. Tiebreaker vote will be open for 24 hours.

For the sake of this exercise let's avoid trades because there are WAY too many possibilities there.

I will also include an 'other' vote and you can write in your choice!

Players selected are a compilation using a few different places, a lot of info coming from Pro Football Network Player Rankings and NFL Mock Draft Database that compiles a ton of big boards and mock drafts to come up with their projections.

I've also used The Draft Network's draft order with their anticipated Compensatory picks.

Round 5 - Pick 164 overall

Khyiris Tonga - DT - BYU - 6'4" - 322lb
versatile interior d-lineman

Khyiris Tonga - DT - Bio

Garret Wallow - LB - TCU - 6'1" - 220lb
Speed and size lend tendency to Will LB

Garret Wallow - LB - Bio

Keith Taylor - CB - Washington - 6'2" - 191lb
(I know I had him in the 4th but more and more I see him in the 5th so lets see)
big and long, primarily outside guy, good tackler

Keith Taylor - Bio

Ian Book - QB - Notre Dame - 6'0" - 210lb
Athletic. This is probably early but I dont think he makes it to us in the 7th.

Ian Book - Bio

He would make the practice squad. Needs a lot of work with his footwork. Needs to be watching tapes of Montana, and hire a hella good coach, like Jordan Palmer, before the combine.

He would make the practice squad. Needs a lot of work with his footwork. Needs to be watching tapes of Montana, and hire a hella good coach, like Jordan Palmer, before the combine.

Man I wish they were actually holding a traditional combine this year instead of just a 'virtual' one and trying to piece it together with pro days. I don't know what date his pro day is but I know Notre Dame is going to be getting a lot of attention

The Washington CB, Taylor would do nicely. Unless there’s a sleeper TE to grab you can never go wrong with promising secondary possessing good size

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.