• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Mock Draft - Round 4 - 125th overall

Round 4 - 19th pick - 125 overall

• Ben Cleveland - OG - Georgia

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Brandon Smith - WR - Iowa

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Quinn Meinerz - OG - Wisconsin Whitewater

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Anthony Schwartz - WR - Auburn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Keith Taylor - CB - Washington

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - Please write in your choice

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Welcome to the BGO Mock Draft.

Wanted to do something a little different and give everyone a VOTE! I will include a handful prospects that I've found could be around when we pick and let YOU all have a voice. I will include a highlight package from each prospect (when available) and a link to TheDraftNetwork.com and their evaluation of each player.
The order of highlights posted do not reflect my personal order of preference, it's totally random. These are also not all of my top picks, they are the common names I've seen linked to us at our pick.

I will post all the results in a sticky thread at the top of the board.

Voting for each round will be open for 3 days and then it will be LOCKED so get your vote in.

When the poll ends for a round I will post the same format for the next round as the previous pick could influence who you take next.

Let's try to keep it honest and not write in Trevor Lawrence at 19 because he wont be there.

Ties will be broken via another poll that will get merged into the existing thread once the vote is complete. Tiebreaker vote will be open for 24 hours.

For the sake of this exercise let's avoid trades because there are WAY too many possibilities there.

I will also include an 'other' vote and you can write in your choice!

Players selected are a compilation using a few different places, a lot of info coming from Pro Football Network Player Rankings and NFL Mock Draft Database that compiles a ton of big boards and mock drafts to come up with their projections.

I've also used The Draft Network's draft order with their anticipated Compensatory picks.

Round 4 - Pick 19 - 125 overall (estimated - I don't believe compensatory picks have been assigned)

Ben Cleveland – OG – Georgia – 6’6.5” – 354lb

Brute strength, questions about athleticism in space

He’s no. 74 -

Ben Cleveland - Bio

Brandon Smith - WR - Iowa - 6'2" - 215lb

borderline ELITE hands but not necessarily top tier speed - could be a big time sleeper

Quinn Meinerz - G - Wisconsin Whitewater - 6'3" - 320lb

Total wildcard. Needs time to develop but could be a diamond in the rough.

Not a highlight video but a little look into who this guy is -

Quinn Meinerz - Bio

Anthony Schwartz - WR - Auburn - 6'0" - 180lb

VERY THIN. Has been called 'fastest WR in country.' Track athlete in college

The first play of this highlight video is eye popping -

Anthony Schwartz - Bio

Keith Taylor - CB - Washington - 6'2" - 191lb

big and long, primarily outside guy, good tackler

Keith Taylor - Bio

Last edited:
Having gone OL with 2 of the first 4 picks, I think WR is the good place to go here. And in that case, give me the speed guy in Schwartz. Good coaching can really utilize that speed.

Having gone OL with 2 of the first 4 picks, I think WR is the good place to go here. And in that case, give me the speed guy in Schwartz. Good coaching can really utilize that speed.

Yeah you're right. I voted for Meinerz before the tiebreaker was done so i switched my vote to Brandon Smith.

Garrett Wallow LB TCU Rivera usually drafts a linebacker somewhere. And I watched this kids film and his instincts are outstanding. His play is outstanding. And he is so overlooked. The kid can flat out ball.

Garrett Wallow LB TCU Rivera usually drafts a linebacker somewhere. And I watched this kids film and his instincts are outstanding. His play is outstanding. And he is so overlooked. The kid can flat out ball.

Everything I see has him going 5th / 6th so I'll throw him up in the next round.

Not saying you can't vote for him here if you think he's worth a 4th, but i'd love to let more people see his game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.