• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Mock Draft Round 1 - Poll Closed

First Round - 19th overall

• Christian Darrisaw - OT - Va Tech

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Rashod Bateman - WR - Minnesota

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alex Leatherwood - OT - Alabama

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Mac Jones - QB - Alabama

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah - OLB - Notre Dame

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Kadarius Toney - WR - Florida

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Welcome to the BGO Mock Draft.

Wanted to do something a little different and give everyone a VOTE! I will include a handful prospects that I've found could be around when we pick and let YOU all have a voice. I will include a highlight package from each prospect (when available) and a link to TheDraftNetwork.com and their evaluation of each player.
The order of highlights posted do not reflect my personal order of preference, it's totally random. These are also not all of my top picks, they are the common names I've seen linked to us at our pick.

I will post all the results in a sticky thread at the top of the board.

Voting for each round will be open for 3 days and then it will be LOCKED so get your vote in.

When the poll ends for a round I will post the same format for the next round as the previous pick could influence who you take next.

Let's try to keep it honest and not write in Trevor Lawrence at 19 because he wont be there.

Ties will be broken via another poll that will get merged into the existing thread once the vote is complete. Tiebreaker vote will be open for 24 hours.

For the sake of this exercise let's avoid trades because there are WAY too many possibilities there.

I will also include an 'other' vote and you can write in your choice!

So lets get started. Round 1. Pick 19. Who ya taken?

Christian Darrisaw - OT - Va Tech - 6'5" - 315lb

I'm starting to worry that he won't be here and will already be off the board, but I can hope!

No real highlight package so here's a bit of a condensed game

Christian Darrisaw - Bio

Rashod Bateman - WR - Minnesota - 6'1 - 209lb

See him reported at 6'1" and 6'2". Explosive speed and the ability to go get the ball is very apparent.

Rashod Bateman - Bio

Alex Leatherwood - OT - Alabama - 6'5" - 312lb

Big Bama Boy! Versatile player but comments that he would translate better on the interior of the line.

Alex Leatherwood - Bio

Mac Jones - QB - Alabama - 6'2.5" - 217lb

Bama QB - Record breaker, and we need a QB. Concerns about body and conditioning but cannot dispute decision making and accuracy.

Mac Jones - Bio

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah - OLB - Notre Dame - 6'2" - 216lb

Explosive playmaker - perfect fit for OLB - can play a hybrid box coverage defender

Jeremiah - Owusu-Koramoah - Bio

Kadarius Toney - WR - Florida - 5'11" - 189

Biggest playmaker in the first round. Versatile and explosive... What we wanted Steven Sims Jr to be.

Kadarius Toney - Bio

Last edited:
I went with OT as I think we will make a move to acquire a QB before the draft (if I had to guess it will be Darnold) and Rivera recently mentioned that whoever they get at QB, they need to protect him better. I picked Leatherwood but there are 3 or 4 tackles that could go at that spot depending on our scouting assessments.

Last edited:
I too went LT here . I can't see us taking a defensive player in the first round this year so that eliminates that side of the ball. I went with Darrisaw but agree with Boone with 3,4 tackles could be taken here. Leatherwood out of all them probably played stiffer competition but I don't want a left tackle who's probably better suited to be guard

Last edited:
Well - if we're going to be playing STIFFER competition, we'd better forego Smallwood, and go with the Leatherwood...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.