• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Gets Fit!!

I think the calorie counting would be helpful to James. For those of you who have done that, how long did you do that? Also, any good football day foods? We like homemade sloppy joes and I made shrimp and avocado quesadilllas last week.

I think the calorie counting would be helpful to James. For those of you who have done that, how long did you do that? Also, any good football day foods? We like homemade sloppy joes and I made shrimp and avocado quesadilllas last week.

Chicken wings! Grilled or baked, not fried obvs. Then whatever sauce you use, make sure it doesn't have sugar in it. Frank's Red Hot is a good one. Add a little sauteed onion, garlic & habanero and you've got some deliciously firey wings.

EDIT: And definitely NOT battered!

Sex, Henry. I wanna know about sex. There's a form of exercise I can get behind!

Uh, I think he's married, but I guess it can't hurt to ask.

Well geez. At the risk of derailing an excellent thread, someone has to go there.

Sex Calories – Results of Dr. Wieder’s Calories Burned by Sex Study

Following are the results of Dr. Robert S. Wieder’s exhaustive study of the average calories burned during sex activities of various kinds, as published in the American Journal of Exercise Calorimetry in August 2006. Dr. Weider’s research supercedes the energy expenditure figures in the Compendium of Physical Activities, last updated in 1993. As authoritative as the Compendium is, the detail of its data for sex calories per hour is lacking: only three values are given for different levels of exertion for general sexual activities. By comparison, the Compendium lists 12 detailed values for calories burned by forestry activities, including “barking trees.” Dr. Weider’s research has remedied these shortcomings.

To determine the following data, Dr. Wieder and his graduate students recruited healthy young volunteers, seven men and five women, and put them through a 2-week habituation period so that they could become familiar with the RPE (rating of perceived exertion) scale, learn the standardized sexual positions and activities specified in the research protocol, and become accustomed to the wearable accelerometers, inclinometers and data logging transmitters used for the study.

During the actual data collection phase, the outcomes were...
Read it. Trust me. :)

OK, Im up on this. Im going to change my workout routine once again.

1 week lifting and light cardio
1 week situps/pushups and heavy cardio

I wish I owned a bike.

Check craigslist for bikes. Though unless you know something about bikes it can be overwhelming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.