• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Gameday Chat

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
We brought down the house (and the board!) last weekend. Join us in our upgraded and freshly painted new chatroom and help us give the new joint a test drive. We're hoping she doesn't start shimmying and shaking under the pressure, but there's only one way to find out :)

Neo's got the keg of homebrew tapped.
Om's going to open things off with a literary reading.
And Burgundy Burner's got the buffet laid out.

Just click on the 'Chat Rooms' icon in the left side of our BGO chatbar and join us in the Fed Ex Field chatroom, or come in through the backdoor.

Don't miss it. We're going 2-0 in impressive fashion.

I love the chat room, but I"ll either be listening to it on the radio, or watching it on Direct TV NFL Ticket online, so I'll be behind the action. Makes it hard to do chat and read what's happening before it happens. Hopefully RG3 buzz will generate more live viewing opportunities down here.

Good luck! I'll be turning everything electronic off for the second sunday in a row and waiting to watch the game on NFLrewind online later at night or the next morning. Sux working sundays, especially when the game is over by 1pm here and its a long day being unplugged so I don't hear ruin the surprise! Have fun!

Ok, the buffet is ready. Orderly line please. Hope you enjoy the breakfast bar. It will remain open for a few hours for our friends out west. Lunch/Supper will be served at high noon and remain open until just after the game. Enjoy.

Anywhoooooo...

Sure hope chat stays good this time and the site sticks around too. It was tough not being able to chat with friends during the final moments of the game. Plus having to type the same message two or three times before it finally posted last week was not fun. Ugh. But looking forward to the new chat.

I love the chat room, but I"ll either be listening to it on the radio, or watching it on Direct TV NFL Ticket online, so I'll be behind the action. Makes it hard to do chat and read what's happening before it happens. Hopefully RG3 buzz will generate more live viewing opportunities down here.

I'm in the same boat, and have to watch an online feed.

Looks like Garcon is a no go...
Pierre Garcon is unlikely to play for the Washington Redskins when they take on the St. Louis Rams on Sunday, according to CBSSports.com's Jason La Canfora.
Garcon likly out

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat as well, but I suffer through. The fun of being in the chatroom trumps the inconvenience of knowing what's coming. Besides, someone has to supervise that motley crew...

For those who are looking for good online hookups, I have found two excellent sources. One seems to produce the game with almost no lag time (based on last week).

Shoot me a PM if interested. I'd rather not post the links in a forum that is seen by the public.

Edited to add: Sure wish I had a good hookup to church services. Another Sunday with that stinky software and it didn't work again. They need to replace it. Bah.

Looks like Garcon is a no go...

Garcon likly out

There's no official decision yet. Maybe they'll surprise us :) He practiced the other day without issues. Won't surprise me if they hold him out - it's a long season and this is a game we can win without our #1.

There's no official decision yet. Maybe they'll surprise us :) He practiced the other day without issues. Won't surprise me if they hold him out - it's a long season and this is a game we can win without our #1.

True dat, nothing official. I don't have a problem resting him either. I think we have more then enough on that side of the ball to take care of business.

"let him get fully recovered" Sam says on the radio... Come on man. Hate these stupid foot injuries that seemingly never go away. I hope this is different!

Well - he's officially out for today. Hoping he just needs a week to heal. We need a true #1 WR out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.