• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Game Day Information - 2012

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Hail Game Day! Hail a New Era!

While the off season has been in turns terrifying, stunningly exciting, maddening and long it is once again that time. We have reached that day we have all waited for since that stunning day in March when the Skins rocked the NFL world making a trade of biblical proportion. It is now...

Game Day.

A sacred occurrence, happening no more than a maximum of 25 times a year, assuming your team plays the HoF game to start the preseason and then closes out their season in the Super Bowl (having gotten there by way of a Wild Card game). Most fans will have to live with just 20 such high holidays a year.

Revel in today for the days like it are few, my friends, and they are dear.

We at BGO would like to take a moment and call your attention to our many options for sharing that revelry with your obsessed brethren of the B&G right here at our humble home.

• An official Game Day thread will be started by a BGO Staff Member in the Sons of Washington forum prior to kickoff.
  • The BGO Chat is open and will be hosted by staff members today if you prefer something more real time. Please feel free to use it early and often. Links to that can be found in navigation bar at the bottom of all BGO pages.
  • The BGO Sportsradio BOT is available on the main portal page for those geographically challenged souls who wish to find and listen to the game on an internet radio station.

Regardless of which of these options you choose to avail yourselves of please remember What We're About here at BGO and please temper all responses accordingly.

So where ever you are, sit back, crack a cold one (I will be enjoying my own seasonal haunt brew today, an IPA called Yeti Bullocks) and enjoy the first of the few holy gridiron days of this season. We certainly will be.

Hail!

Last edited:
I think you meant 'sacred occurrence' but, yeah, it kind of works either way :)

Today is definitely a start of better things to come. And what better place or group of maniacs to share it with :cheers:

Indeed I did.

Writing is hard. ;)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArEUt5RBHa0[/media]

Enjoy the game guys. I got a free Club Seat ticket so I am going. The images from this game won't be as close since I am in Club, but I'll try to sneak down in 2nd half of game for a few good ones. I will miss you guys in Chat! HTTR!!!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

its those of us in the chat that make it so much fun. from the jokes about each other, the great knowledge we all have, and the random pictures that pop up...it makes it well worth participating.

Chat will be rocking. No matter the outcome. We have reason to be proud of our franchise this year. Oh what a feeling. :)
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I'm certainly proud.. this playoff game is icing on the cake. However I certainly will miss everyone in chat tomorrow. Don't miss me too much, but just know that I'll be at Fed Ex field acquiring a major case of hoarseness yelling and screaming when it's time to yell and scream and NOT yelling and screaming when it's time to let our offense work.

So while I hope you miss me.. don't miss me too much and I will do my darndest to represent us well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.