• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Game Day Chat

Loss Vegas

Anne The Fan

Chief Blognosticator
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Please join us today, Sunday, January 9, in our BGO Fed Ex Field Chatroom as the Washington Football Team (6-10) takes on the New York Giants (4-12). Kickoff is at 1:00 pm.

Canadian Hog

2019 BGO Ballers Champ
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Last one of the season...

Honestly, I am just as disappointed and sad about the end to gameday chats as I am about the end of the Redskins season each year.

Great people, great company, an all round good time.

Thank you to all who have made gameday that much more enjoyable for me all season long.

CH

Knightingale

The Team Captain
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

I LOVE the GameDay chats. It's wonderful to get the insight of you guys who are so much more knowledgeable than this humble Brit. I've learned a lot from you guys watching the game alongside you and I can't wait till the season rolls around next year and we can do it again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Private conversations
Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friend 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you Sandy ❤