• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Game Chat Today

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Join us today in the BGO Fed Ex Field Chatroom as the Redskins try to keep their desperate NFC East hopes alive.

Neophyte's bringing the Jerked Porter.
Anne the Fan is bringing the deviled eggs.
Silent Threat is bringing the BBQ.
And Elephant is bringing the dirty pictures.

If you aren't there, we talk about you.

I am bringing the Jerked Porter. That sounds pretty good today, actually.

Won't make it there today guys...going to work. Have fun!

HTTR!

Oh and "dirty pictures"? I have no idea what you're talking about! Goal will back me up on that!

Looks like the "jerk" is working instead!

Way to ruin EVERYTHING, CHOOCH!!

What? You are always too drunk by half time that you pass out. At least I won't be making comparisons to Andrew Luck and ruining chat for ST... ;)

Deviled eggs with all of us in that little ol chat room?

Things are gonna get down right raunchy come the third quarter!

Deviled eggs with all of us in that little ol chat room?

Things are gonna get down right raunchy come the third quarter!

In related news;

This season so far the Redskins are 0-4 when trailing at the end of the third quarter, 1-1 when tied and 2-1 when leading at the end of the third.

Some good news-despite his over-acheiving performances in the last two games, Nick Foles was sacked five times-twice by the Raiders and three times by the Packers. Dial up the pressure, Haz.

The following is for whoever in chat decides the game is over and lost if the Redskins trail at the end of the first quarter.

The Skins have had the lead only once at the end of the first quarter-the Vikings game 10-7. We trailed Oakland 14-0, the Bears 10-3 and were tied with the Chargers 0-0.

Don't give up too early. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.