• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Game Chat Today

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Although we know that some don't have their priorities straight, and may feel the constraints of family obligation on such an important holiday, those of you who do have your minds right and loyalties in proper order are encouraged to join us in the Fed Ex Field BGO Chatroom today at 4:15 p.m.

Canadian Hog will be doing crayon portraits for $1.00.
Neophyte's just kegged and tapped his cranberry porter.
Burgundy Burner's got a spread laid out.
And Elephant's getting the big screen ready to go.

The biggest game yet in the career of Robert Griffin III is about to begin. Join us if you like. :thewave:

HTTR

It will be my high honor and distinct privilege to once again enjoy the camaraderie and sportsmanship of my fellow Redskin goofnozzles.

Though I think CH's prices are a little steep.

I'm sure chat was fun today with a win over the Cowboys. Hope the spread that I left behind was good too. I really missed being in there today.

Probably one of the most animated and busy chats we've ever had. It was difficult to keep up with all the posts at times. Great attendance for a holiday, I was amazed how many folks showed up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.