• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Fantasy Football League

Its actually 9:30pm, 9 was not available. I can make it 9:45 also, if people want.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Fine with me.

Sounds good. Will give me something to do at work Tues. :)

Sweet! See y'all Tuesday night!

For the newbies, Yahoo has an option to "test your system" to see if you're up to date on java and what not. I suggest you give this button a try before the draft starts, just in case.

Allright, I've done my preliminary rankings, will go back and review carefully tomorrow.

Lanky, do you know when draft order will be established?

League

I'll join. Send me a pm with details if there is room still. Thanks.

Allright, I've done my preliminary rankings, will go back and review carefully tomorrow.

Lanky, do you know when draft order will be established?

I believe Yahoo randomly selects the order 30 minutes before draft time.

Just an FYI......there are currently only eleven (11) teams in the league. This draft won't happen unless we have an even number of teams.

Any joiners? We've got 8 hours......

Yeah, I saw that. tomwvr came in late - since he was the last one, I will remove him before the draft. Unless WyldRedskins answers the PM and joins the league beforehand!

Lanky, just pmed you. Do you see 'newbannihilators' listed? When I log-in, I'm getting the 'create your team' screens as if I never did it in the first place.

I'll jump in so you do not have to remove anyone. Just let me know. I will hang out here until you do.

I sent you a PM - actually if you are back down to ten teams, then I will back out.

So, I screwed up - I set the draft up for 10:30pm EST, not 9:30pm as previously reported. If this is too late, we can move the draft to tomorrow night. Apologies all...

Pretty sure TO is joining now...should have the 12 teams we need. Stay in there, Mike!

I'm fine with the draft tonight......but can adjust for tomorrow night if need be. In any case, the later the better. If I'm still working it'll be Otto doing my drafting for me.

So, I screwed up - I set the draft up for 10:30pm EST, not 9:30pm as previously reported. If this is too late, we can move the draft to tomorrow night. Apologies all...

10:30 is fine by me. But if necessary, 9:30 works also.

Please note, the WheresRickySanders?'s will only be agreeable in this thread. We will not be extending our hands to help anyone up off the field. ;)

I am confused at how many teams you have right now. I don't want to sign up if you have 10 teams, but if you are at 11, then I will sign up.....let me know as soon as you can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.