• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Fantasy Football League

So have we picked a time to get this thing going yet?

So have we picked a time to get this thing going yet?

Boone, I'm trying my damndest. :) We have 3 owners who have not registered yet, and most have not responded to my draft-date availability request. I think we're just gonna do an autodraft next Wednesday. Hopefully everyone has registered by then...

I could be too late, but is there still room?

Used to be in a lot of FF leagues....due to busy-ness have not lately. I'd be interested, though......

Lemme know......is it on Yahoo or here? Free or fee?

b

Let's let LoyalSkinsFan in if possible :)

Let me first note to all that it's entirely possible that I'll end up half-assing it myself......but seeing as I'll leave this as my only league, hopefully I'll be able to keep up. If "life" will allow it, I'll be all over it and I used to be pretty good at it.

Beyond all that though, I don't want someone to be bumped on my account.....only if you're really sure you can do without. I genuinely appreciate the offer....but if you really want to stay in, go for it. I understand. I'm late on this....my own fault, not yours.

In any case, if I am let in......I need the details on where/how to register and get going. Is it yahoo, nfl, cbs?

b

Okay, F-it. I'd love in if there's room. I was just backtracking this thread looking for league info, but I think it's been PM'd.

If there's room, send it my way. It'll be fun. Oh, and thanks to the chivalrous Mike for clearing the way.

Muchas gracious, all!

b

Yes, you can be in, but hopefully Mike stays in. We're sitting at 9, so if he leaves, we'll still be @ 9. I'm on vacation right now, but I will send you the info ASAP. Or maybe someone else can forward the PM to you.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

PS - suck it up, Mike! I'm in 6 leagues, you can handle 4. ;)

What Lanky said. No reason we can't get LoyalSkinsFan in there and demand Mike play. Come on big guy, no wimping out allowed on BGO :)

What Lanky said. No reason we can't get LoyalSkinsFan in there and demand Mike play. Come on big guy, no wimping out allowed on BGO :)

Right? :)

And I'd respectfully suggest that if LSF and Mike are both in, we just go forward with 10 teams.

Right on, guys! Love to join in. Big Mike better stay and not puss out.

All I need is the join info.....PM, anybody?

Working today in a recording studio so I'll be near my laptop and can hook up. Trying to keep an eye on the cuts/releases today, too.

Very exciting stuff!!

b

Check your private message box :)

Thanks, buddy....

PM'd you and Lanky, but I seem to be missing one piece of info: the League ID#. I need that, not just the name, to register.

b

Password reset isn't working online, and I can't get to my PMs from my phone. I'll send you the info Tuesday, unless someone can fwd the invite link (second PM I sent).

Okay everyone, I am gonna set up an online draft for Tuesday night at 9EST. If you can make it, great, if not, well we were gonna autodraft anyway. Make sure to pre-rank your players!

With a bunch of people possibly autodrafting it should go quickly - can we make it a little later?

I'm umpiring a high school game - if there's no overtime I should be there no later than 9.30pm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.