• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO.C.D. - Promises to Keep

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia

The hill the 2013 Washington Redskins are walking up is gettin

More...

Beautiful.

I'm less than 6 months shy of 55.

I watched the Amazing Mets.
I saw the Immaculate Reception.
I witnessed Big John Tate hit the canvas with 45 seconds left in the 15th round.
And I saw my Redskins rise from the abyss to claim the NFC crown, just last season.

I believe they are about to do it again. Unless, or until, that possibility doesn't exist, I will see, nothing else.

I don't know if I believe. But I am committed to the *possibility* of any outcome until it's no longer possible :)

Nice write up, Boone.

You make a good point, too.

If there's one thing I've learned this season, it's this:

Never eliminate any possibility of this Redskins team either winning or losing a game.

Both are always there.

Even when the Redskins are sitting on a two touchdown lead with 5:00 left in the 3rd quarter. (Minnesota)

Even when the opponent is 1st and goal-to-go on the Redskins 1-yard line for the winning TD with 0:21 left in regulation (San Diego)

Nothing is impossible.

If I can climb 108 steps at a lighthouse to keep a promise to my late husband (I could not do it before he died when we went as I was 200+ pounds heavier).. the Redskins can climb ANY hill.

Nice read. Let's see what happens Sunday and just take it a game at a time... a step at a time... up that hill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.