• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO.C.D.: Love and the Hired Gun

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Oh how we love our NFL quarterbacks. There are no one night stands, no casual bar pickups, no booty calls. When we find 'our guy’, we fall hard...

More...

I added some comments over on the blog, but count me as one who is happy to have DMac5 leading our offense. At first, it was weird to have him as the QB of our Redskins. Now it seems 100% natural and the right thing.

My $0.02.

Ugh, still felt weird for me. Especially running for the first on that 3rd and long...all I could think of was how many times he did that AGAINST us for the Iggles. Oh well - I think it will get easier with time...hopefully.

I really WANT to accept him but it's just not that easy for me. It's almost as if I'm just waiting for him to lose a game for us, instead of leading us to victory. Not sure if that's just a pre-conditioned response from the Campbell years or a dislike for McNabb.

Due to his missing the final two preseason games, I'm still not used to seeing him out there wearing the B&G and it just still seems very strange. This is gonna take some getting used to but it will come a LOT quicker if he keeps producing the W's.

It seemed he played the same as he did when he was with the Eagles. He had escapability in the pocket without looking panicked, which was great. He also made some throws I hadn't seen in a while, and on the negative side, he still throws a fair number of worm burners.

Overall, there was a leadership and calm confidence that I haven't seen in a long time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.