• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO.C.D.: 2-2 = 4

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Some call it 'addition by subtraction’. I call it refreshing. Whatever you call it, the strategic plan to return the Washington Redskins...

More...

I really like the "MVP" comment. That was priceless!

How does it feel to write a blog entry such as this one? I am thoroughly enjoying the various articles, blogs, and comments that have been written about the Redskins over the last three or so days.

Well, I may sound schizophrenic of late, but now that we have a decade of player/owner calm to look forward to (me hopes), I'm feeling a little more upbeat. I'm not drinking koolaid, grape or any other flavor, anytime soon. But I'll watch and be excited with the rest of you poor sons of bitches :)

Quite the change from a week or so ago.

Nice to see you revitalized

My blog is well-titled Pete.

O.C.D.

If I could have gotten that burgundy and gold off my hands, I'd probably have done it years ago. Might as well embrace it ... the meds just don't help anymore :)

Didn't even make it to the first snap of the pre-season game with the Steelers.

Ha! :nana:

It's in yer blood man, don't even try to fight it. :)

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.