• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Blind Pig: Week 13 - at New York Giants

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
The guys revisit the dreaded Heinicke vs. Wentz debate briefly, review the Commander's game-winning defensive heroics against Atlanta, and wax poetically on our chances against a Giants team desperate for an NFC East Division win with post-season hopes on the line...

This is a game where if the offense struggles and we're down by 14 or more at half, we gotta sit Heinicke down, as many have stated or alluded to, we're winning in spite of him and to me this is a must win game, I know we play them again in 2 weeks but the Giants have struggled recently and this gives us some good momentum for the December stretch. My fear is if we lose this game, we'll drop the second as well, not to be a negative nelly but we suck against Jones and them winning a game with us somewhat rolling gives them a spark we don't need them to get back.

Washington fans are seriously debating on how the team can retain it’s young, highly-skilled, talented players.

Let that sink in for a second.

Washington fans are seriously debating on how the team can retain it’s young, highly-skilled, talented players.

Let that sink in for a second.

Almost seems impossible, implausible , inconceivable

Good job guys on the pod. I was worried about listening to the QB debate, but you all did a good job stating the facts. As I said in the Heinicke thread, he needs to play better. There is no need to make a change, he just needs to be better. This week’s game is a huge one. I just don’t want this opportunity to slip by. They need to play well in all 3 phases.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.