• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Blind Pig: Week 12 vs. Atlanta Falcons

I had a bad feeling about this game all week. I'll give them credit - they found a way to pull it out. But there are a lot of issues Atlanta was able to expose today. We had better fix some of them if we hope to have a chance down the stretch.

QB play has to improve. There's no reason not to be able to use the speed they have at receiver in a play action pass game.

IMO, they have drilled "don't make a mistake" into #4's head to the point that at times,he's afraid to throw down field. Can't live that way.
Got to be able to take advantage of what the run game affords you in the passing game.

For sure QB play needs to improve.

But play calling needs to improve more.

Yes, Turner is calling more runs but honestly, I don't see him calling a "better" game otherwise. It still feels disjointed and often cutesy. There is no real rhythm to it.

this is awesome by the way

Despite the nonsense, our rookie RB is happy to represent the team in different ways than just the obligitory T-shirt at the end of the game in the locker room. Players dont do this kind of stuff if they're unhappy with the team they're on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.