• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Blind Pig: Offseason Reset

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
The guys talk about Dan Snyder's most recent immoral shamefulness, Terry McLaurin's new contract, the outlook for the 2022 Washington Commanders, and discuss the Commanders 90th Anniversary player recognition nominations ...

Last edited:
Well done gents, loved to see a little 🔥 in the discussion. The whole exercise of picking great players as most alluded too is almost futile when you expand it past 3 to 4 people based on maybe just talent and records. Then it becomes an emotional reaction of "that player gave us this moment." Is a moment in time worthy of a "great" your guess as good as mine. As far as the commanderskins fooking up a website, why be surprised, this team takes every sentimental moment that could be glorious for the fans only to remind us, never underestimate their ability to fook things up.

I have to admit, the funniest moment of the podcast was me walking around the park and yelling at you all like I was part of the argument about who was drafted when. Thankfully no one was around to call the police about some crazy guy yelling at no one. Great job fellas.

Sorry, man. I wasn't trying to be rude. Honest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.