• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Blind Pig: Episode 5 - QB Draft Breakdown

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
The guys take an in-depth look at some potential early, mid-round, and late QB prospects the WFT may have on their radar.

great job, guys.

I do have to say I prefer the panel view over individual but that was just me.

I am hoping we don't go QB until at least 3rd round. We need OL and LB too bad to not address them heavily.

Yeah I had it set to 'dual monitors' so i didn't even realize it was recording the speaker view instead of the gallery one. Work in progress I guess...

Unless ya'll want to get together and do it again! :LOL:

I will have to jump on again here soon. Got company this week and then through the weekend, but I am free then.

great job, guys.

I do have to say I prefer the panel view over individual but that was just me.

I am hoping we don't go QB until at least 3rd round. We need OL and LB too bad to not address them heavily.

My guess? If we want a QB in 2021 (and it's hard to see us not taking one), we may have to resign ourselves to giving up a 2nd rounder for one, whether the guy we select there *should be* rated a 2nd round QB or not. The way things are sounding, Mond, Trask, Mills, they may all go by the end of the 2nd. There are even rumors teams might move up into the end of the 1st round to grab one of these guys. Derek voiced my preference - if we are determined to get a QB, maybe move up and get another 2nd round pick to do that so that we can find OT/LB starters in those first 2 rounds. Bottom line, if you draft a QB in the first several rounds, you have to believe he is your eventual starter. Can't spend that on a 'maybe' or 'project' guy.

Hey guys, remember to post links (or share what I posted on Twitter and the Facebook group page) on social media for both the video and the audio podcast versions.

For everyone's reference here are my notes on Franks

1619041587940.png

Ahem..... :unsure::unsure:;)

• On Fire
Reactions: Om
I just want to add as well, you all are doing a fantastic job. I have enjoyed the episodes so far and am looking forward to the next one.

Next one will be early next week - we will be doing a full mock draft.

Panel View >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Individual view. Ugh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.