• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Blind Pig: Episode 4b - More Draft Sleepers

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
The guys revisit 2021 draft sleepers, this time with a focus on offensive tackles and defensive standouts...

I am going to be completely honest, I haven't listened to the previous episodes because I was a part of them and heard them as they happened. However, I did listen to last night's episode first thing this morning and you guys are really good. A lot of intelligent guys who make sense when they speak. BGO Blind Pig is something to be proud of. Great job, gentlemen!

That said ... we missed us some CH. Don't make a habit of being humbly absent, if you please.

Based on what I heard in last night's episode, I'm in jeopardy of losing my roster spot. I can't afford to miss any more time!

In all seriousness, I told my wife last night between 8:30 and 10:00 pm about 4 or 5 times that there was a BGO podcast happening. Her only response was that I am clearly having a lot of fun participating. You know what...she is right.

Well, we've definitely established having a couple guys who don't necessarily have 'assignments' adds to the mix, so that's always an option..

You guys do a great job at this, honestly.

What would it take for this to go prime time?

You guys do a great job at this, honestly.

What would it take for this to go prime time?

We aren't prime time? Son of a *****!

And one of the participants always seems to be on injured reserve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.