• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Blind Pig: Episode 3 - 2021 Draft Preview

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
The guys look at some of the WFT's biggest positions of need - QB, LB, OL, FS, TE, and RB - and make some predictions as to who we may be targeting.

I think that might be a compliment. Normally, my hair is a mess or I have "hat hair" - I wear a lot of caps.

Yes they did call us the Redskins....wonder who posted that, way to point it out ST, another nice job gents, with the recent Darnold trade, were not going QB at 19, grab that Hokie for the line his name is a nickname, wrecks d lineman like a saw a Darrisaw

Another awesome show, guys! I now find myself very much looking forward to these! :D

You guys need an open channel for a wild card to just drop in and shake the ant farm up!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.