• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Blind Pig: Episode 10 - NFC East Breakdown, New York Giants

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
The guys discuss yet another hated NFC East rival, the New York Giants (with an interesting tangent looking at the Bill Belichick coaching tree, and what that might mean for Joe Judge...).

This guy does a pretty good Daniel Jones analysis ... touches on several of the points we discussed.

This guy does a pretty good Daniel Jones analysis ... touches on several of the points we discussed.

Really good stuff - and very close to our analysis. The one area we didn’t talk as much about was Jones lack of ‘composure’ at times - which I agree is not (so far) an area of strength for him. More often than not, under pressure, he makes bad decisions.

Good job on the podcast. I enjoy these and you all give a fair analysis of the other division teams. Even when it sucks like the last one.

Welcome to join us any time

Work is kicking my butt this year. I wouldn’t have any time to prepare. Perhaps once the season starts if we are just recapping the games. Of course I’d have to see the game first. I dropped DirecTV so I’m subject to the schedule makers these days.

Work is kicking my butt this year. I wouldn’t have any time to prepare. Perhaps once the season starts if we are just recapping the games. Of course I’d have to see the game first. I dropped DirecTV so I’m subject to the schedule makers these days.

We usually have at least 1 chair reserved for reaction and commentary, research not necessary

Another enjoyable episode, one of these days if I ever find the time I'd join in, what time and day do you usually have these. Going to be honest I'll be more of commentary than anything else, between running two offices now and trying to still live life my time is constrained.

We typically do mid-week at about 8:30pm so those who have kids have time to get them settled in. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome. As ST said, we typically will have some who will review and 'cover' a topic, but it's not a requirement and the discussion and commentary is the best part of doing these.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.