• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Blind Pig: 2022 Free Agency Edition

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
The guys react to the Carson Wentz signing, the Scott Turner extension, and most importantly, highlight some Free Agency we wish in vain the team would sign!

I just wanted to correct something discussed last night on the pod. We have 5 picks only in the upcoming draft - not 7. We lack a 3rd rounder (given to Colts for Wentz) and Philly owns our 5th round pick. We only have one pick in each of the other rounds.

No sir, we have 6 picks. We got Indy's 7th rounder, 237 overall, in the Wentz deal giving 2 picks in that round.

I doubt we do anything splashy after the Wentz trade and can see definitely some 2nd tier starters that'd be on the radar, now unlike CH, I have no list lol. Nice work gents. On the LB side I'd still take a flyer on Von Miller if the money wasn't stupid, we've gotten locked into this over 30 thing is the drop off age but players are playing longer than ever this isn't the London Fletcher days where he was the anomaly in the NFL.

No sir, we have 6 picks. We got Indy's 7th rounder, 237 overall, in the Wentz deal giving 2 picks in that round.

So you’re saying we were wrong but my correction to our wrongness is wrong. I hope you’re right :)

I guess no one has updated their draft trackers yet…

So you’re saying we were wrong but my correction to our wrongness is wrong. I hope you’re right :)

I guess no one has updated their draft trackers yet…

Correct, sir. Double wrongness.

PFN lists us with 2 7th round picks but yeah, a lot of places don't have the extra 7th even though they have given the Colts our 3rd.

The 7th rounder wasn’t listed in the initial reports - and it was almost the end of that day before I saw references to it, so maybe that’s why it isn’t listed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.