• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Blind Pig: 2022 Commanders Draft Reaction

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
On this week's Blind Pig episode, the guys talk a little NFL Schedule and discuss our initial reaction to the Commander's 2022 draft picks. After some time looking at our roster additions, we offer our thoughts on this year's draft class and what it means for the 2022 Washington Commander's prospects...

For your reference, 2022 Draft Picks, Highlight links, and UDFA list:

Picks
#16 - Jahan Dotson - WR - Penn State - Jahan Dotson Highlights
#47 - Phidarian Mathis - DT - Alabama - Phidarian Mathis Highlights
#98 - Brian Robinson Jr - RB - Alabama - Brian Robinson Highlights
#113 - Percy Butler - S - Louisiana - Percy Butler Highlights
#144 - Sam Howell - QB - North Carolina - Sam Howell Highlights
#149 - Cole Turner - TE - Nevada - Cole Turner Highlights
#230 - Chris Paul - OG - Tulsa - Chris Paul Highlights
#240 - Christian Holmes - CB - Oklahoma State - Christian Holmes Highlights
(Holmes highlight package is from Missouri, he transferred to Oklahoma State but I can't find a package form him from there)

UDFA:
Ferrod Gardner - LB - Lousiana - 6'1" - 216LB - #7 - Ferrod Gardner Highlights
Jequez Ezzard - WR - Sam Houston St - 5'9" - 190LB - #12 - Jequez Ezzard Highlights
Tyrese Robinson - OL - Oklahoma - 6'3" - 317LB
Drew White - LB - Notre Dame - 6'0" - 228LB - #40 - Drew White Highlights
Cole Kelley - QB - Southeastern Louisiana - Cole Kelley Highlights
Kyric McGowan - WR - Georgia Tech - 5'11" - 200LB - #2 - Kric McGowan Highlights
Curtis Hodges - TE - Arizona State - 6'8" - 257LB
Josh Drayden - CB - Cal - 5'10" - 184 - #20 Joshua Drayden Highlights
Tre Walker - LB - Idaho - 6'0" - 235 - #8 Tre Walker Highlights
Armani Rogers - TE - Ohio - 6'5 - 225 - Converted QB. No real highlights as a TE available

Last edited:
I felt better about the draft a few days later and maybe being sober helped as well

I think this was the best podcast, beginning to end, that you all have done. Kudos!

Derrick- * Copyright Violation* Consider this a cease and desist warning for using ‘flyer’ and Sam Howell in the same sentence. That also earns you a 👎😉

Just a thought on the Howell pick (and I am NOT unhappy with it) and the 2020 vs 2021 editions. Maybe the fact that he was surrounded on offense by multiple future NFL players at all of the skill positions and on the line added to the ‘20 performance just as much as the loss of all of that talent affected the ‘21 performance. So realistically perhaps his true ability lies somewhere in the middle.

By the way ...

1652448412444.png

You found him! My long lost Diplomaniac!

That would explain a lot.

Pretty sure that’s coach Gordon Bradley, lol. Not doing flubber lips so Spurrier is out.

Reactions: Om
Ok, but what in the chimera hell is that mascot supposed to resemble?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.