• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Back Shoulder Fade - 2021 1st round Mock

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Well, we're at that time of year unfortunately, where we start to look ahead. A heck of a season with a lot of hope really makes things interesting though!!!

Here's my first mock for the upcoming draft.

19. Washington - Christian Darrisaw - OT - Va Tech - 6'5" 315. Big body, local guy (Upper Marlboro Md). Came into his final season at Va Tech being known as a run blocker but has greatly improved his pass blocking. This dude could be the steal of the draft at 19 simply because he's in the same draft as Penei Sewell. He could be a top 10 pick in most drafts.

1​
JacksonvilleTrevor Lawrence - QB - Clemson
2​
NY JetsJustin Fields - QB - Ohio State
3​
Miami (via Houston)DeVonte Smith - WR - Alabama
4​
AtlantaZach Wilson - QB - BYU
5​
CincinnatiPenei Sewell - LT - Oregon
6​
PhiladelphiaJa'Marr Chase - WR - LSU
7​
DetroitTrey Lance - QB - North Dakota St
8​
CarolinaGregory Rousseau - Edge - Miami (FLA)
9​
DenverMicah Parsons - LB - PSU
10​
DallasCaleb Farley - CB - VA Tech
11​
NY GiantsKyle Pitts - TE - FLA
12​
San FranciscoKwity Paye - Edge - Michigan
13​
LA ChargersAlex Leatherwood - OT - Alabama
14​
MinnesotaPatrick Jones II - Edge - Pittsburgh
15​
New EnglandKyle Trask - QB - Florida
16​
ArizonaPatrick Surtain - CB - Alabama
17​
Las VegasTrevon Moehrig - S - TCU
18​
MiamiRondale Moore - WR - Purdue
19​
WashingtonChristian Darrisaw - OT - Va Tech
20​
ChicagoRashod Bateman - WR - Minnesota
21​
IndianapolisMac Jones - QB - Alabama
22​
TennesseeJoseph Ossai - Edge - Texas
23​
NYJ (via Seattle)Jaycee Horn - CB - South Carolina
24​
PittsburghAlija Vera-Tucker - C/G - USC
25​
Jacksonville (via LAR)Derion Kendrick - CB - Clemson
26​
ClevelandJoe Tryon - Edge - Washington
28​
BaltimoreWyatt Davis - G - Ohio State
29​
New OrleansJaylen Waddle - WR - Alabama
27​
Tampa BayChristian Barmore - DL - Alabama
30​
BuffaloJeremiah Owusu-Koramoah - LB - Notre Dame
31​
Green BayDaviyon Dixon - DT - Iowa
32​
Kansas CityJayson Oweh - Edge - Penn State

*** I reserve the right to change this 1000 times before the draft :clown: ***

Last edited:
I see the Jets will be wasting another first round pick on a QB bust.

At least this mock has Devonta being the first wr going. Any mock that does not, is not valid.
Also, I have no problem if we draft a Left Tackle if the staff loves him.

The Jets decide when the draft really starts.

The Jets will either take Sewell or Smith if they can't trade back, I just don't see them taking Fields with a new coach who'd be hedging his future on that persons success when there's so many other holes.

If you see Detroit taking Trey Lance, that means Matt Stafford will be on the move.

If I am Washington I am looking at that potential deal with the Lions.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Belichick and New England all over that either.

After seeing Brady take the Bucs to the NFC title game in 2020, Belichick at 70 I doubt is going to start over again with a 22 year old quarterback that will take 3-4 years to develop into a top flight passer.

Wildcard in any possible big name player acquisition - the WFT performance in 2021 and rise of some of our young talent.

In past seasons, it wouldn't matter what big-time free agents were out there, because there was no way in hell we were going to come out on top in a competition for them with top tier teams or teams in more desireable locations.

I think Washington went a long way in becoming a much more viable option for free agents with the respect that Rivera and Del Rio have as coaches, looking like we may be the up and coming team at the top of the NFC East for awhile, and having some young talented marquee (or near marquee) players like Young, McLaurin, Gibson, Curl, etc... and a well respected defense.

When I was compiling this mock it was with the notion that not only Detroit would be looking toward the future, but also Atlanta.

This is a VERY heavy QB first round... 6 going in the top 21 which is pretty crazy to actually think about.

If you see Detroit taking Trey Lance, that means Matt Stafford will be on the move.

If I am Washington I am looking at that potential deal with the Lions.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Belichick and New England all over that either.

After seeing Brady take the Bucs to the NFC title game in 2020, Belichick at 70 I doubt is going to start over again with a 22 year old quarterback that will take 3-4 years to develop into a top flight passer.

I would bet if you went and took a poll, you'd be very surprised how many players would opt to come HERE over NE, especially at QB. I don't think we're going to have to lean on the money in order to attract free agents.

I would also bet that Amari Cooper is sitting back questioning his choice to sign in Dallas over us, and wondering what if.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.