• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Ax's 3rd Annual, First Four Tshirt Contest

Ax

Well boys and girls, it's that time again.

We know who, and where we play.

Home games - Dallas, NY Giants, Philadelphia, St. Louis, Seattle, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Tampa Bay
Away games - Dallas, NY Giants, Philadelphia, Arizona, San Francisco, Houston, Indianapolis, Minnesota

But not when.

Name the 1st four opponents, win a tshirt. Paid for by me. (Details of the shirt yet to be determined)
If I, or a mod, should win, the cash amount will be donated to the site.

And yes, you bet your butt I can win my own contest!

Correct order would obviously be the Royal Straight Flush. But all four correct, in order or not, would be tough to beat, me thinks.

ALL division opponents must be picked as Home/Away. Anything without an @ will be considered home.

Any and all ties will be settled by me, with assistance from mods where necessary. If you don't like them rules, then don't play. It's costing you nothing. When it comes to this contest, I....am....Spartacus.

Only one winner. Just like the Super Bowl.
One entry per member. Non members need not apply.
**A change from last year. Entries, or final edits, will be accepted until 24hrs before the official scheduled release by the NFL. Which has not yet been announced. Middle of April is all I can find.

I reserve the right to add, or change, any rule I see necessary to.

Past winners.
1. Lanky Livingston
2. JBIII

My selections...

@Colts
@Philly
Seattle
@Arizona

Good luck.

To most of you. ;)

EDIT: Changed selection order
EDIT 2: **Schedule will be released Wednesday April 23rd, on NFL Network at 8:00pmET. All entries, and edits, must be done by 7:59pm tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
@philthy
Giants
Tampa
@Arizona

Edited Tampa for MN

Last edited:
Ax, if you lose, then you actually win a DeSean Jackson T-shirt and have to wear it the whole season
Alas, I do not own, nor do I ever wear, any jersey, tshirt, etc..., bearing the name, or number, of ANY current/active player.

Any such shirt would be stored away until such time that a proper determination of it's use could be made clear.

The Colts game is an away game, not a home one!
A simple typo. Only division games need to be specified. As all other games are automatically determined. As you recognized.

PS, you just lost any tiebreaker you may be involved in. For trying to one-up Spartacus in the arena. ;)

A simple typo. Only division games need to be specified. As all other games are automatically determined. As you recognized.

PS, you just lost any tiebreaker you may be involved in. For trying to one-up Spartacus in the arena. ;)

You don't want to get DQ'ed on a technicality, I hear the guy running this is a real..... wait nevermind ;)

Ante up Peeps and thanks to Ax for the fun! We'll provide the winner with either an RG3 themed BGO t-shirt or their choice of t-shirts from the Skins Fanatics site (see the 'Skins Gear' tab at the top of the page)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.