• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Awesome 80's Music

Poison (It almost killed me to type that)

ROTFLMAO !

To this day, those guys take themselves way too seriously. I know the drummer, Riki Rocket, and he'd have you think that they had a bigger influence on music then Les Paul from listening to him at times.

Riki is the founder of a motorcycle club I belong to, the Brit Iron Rebels. He's actually a fairly cool cat for the mot part. He gives club members back stage access where ever they are playing. I haven't taken him up on the offer, I'm too old for that ****

He does love bikes, and has a few choice ones.

A friend reminded me of "Under Pressure" by Queen and David Bowie. Probably most famous for Vanilla Ice ripping it off, but as I'm listening now, it's a hell of a song.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

A few more personal 80s favs.

Blondie, esp "Heart of Glass" (I had a crush on Debra Harry-she was hot!)

The Cars, esp "Drive"

Joan Jett-"I Hate Myself For Loving You"

Terence Trent D'Arby-"Sign Your Name"

Steve Winwood-"Roll With It"

Marvin Gaye-"Sexual Healing"

A friend reminded me of "Under Pressure" by Queen and David Bowie. Probably most famous for Vanilla Ice ripping it off, but as I'm listening now, it's a hell of a song.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

That's actually my favorite Queen song. I hated when that Vanilla Ice drek would fake me out on the radio. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.