• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

At the 11th hour, on the 11th day, of the 11th month...

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Virginia
To all veterans at BGO and to all who have served our country - thanks. Today, I fly the flag in honor of your service.

Words can't truly express the gratitude, and thankfulness every American should feel for all the men and women who have, do, and will serve our country.

Thank you, all.

Amen. I celebrated the 236th Marine Corps birthday last night with a great group of old jarheads. Semper Fi.

Amen. I celebrated the 236th Marine Corps birthday last night with a great group of old jarheads. Semper Fi.

This day is bittersweet for me. I am so very proud of those who served, but I am saddened that my own self-centeredness caused me not to serve this great nation. I should have and I regret that!

I love this country and have a profound respect for those who did serve! Thank you all!

Lots of ways to serve your country Brian...the military is just one of them. Look forward, not back...we all have regrets but I believe that's wasted energy.

It's not a regret that drives me or stunts any personal growth John, it's just about the only thing in my life I wish I could have changed. Only problem with that is it probably would have meant me never meeting Ms. Piggy and she is 2nd best thing to ever happen to me!

And I do serve John, in many ways. I just believe it is the responsibility of every able bodied male citizen to serve in the U.S. military.

I just believe it is the responsibility of every able bodied male citizen to serve in the U.S. military.
Well, look at this way, my friend.

Now that you're married, it is in your best interests to follow orders. ;)

Thank you to everyone that's put up their right hand and taken the oath.

Thanks to all those who have served! I toyed with the idea of going to nuclear-sub school, which would have put me on a sub for X years as an officer, but decided against it. I'm pretty happy with the way my life has turned out, so I do not regret my decision, but it would have been a pretty cool back story!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.