• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Around the NFL - Free Agency / Transaction / Injury thread

Dayummm, that's a chunk of change for him looking at his stats

Shaq Barrett gets 4 years, 72 million from TB 36 million guaranteed

A little surprising the Patriots (of all teams) pay out the nose like that. Must've been a lot of competition for him.

I'd imagine there were several teams interested but I also believe the Pats mystique has worn off after Brady's departure and they're going to have to over pay to attract talent now

Somebody must've slipped Belichick some Ambien to pull these big $$ deals off - looking at you Robert Kraft

DB Jalen Mills to the Pats 4 yrs 24 million 9 million guaranteed

That 6 years must be a way to spread the 30 million signing bonus out, I can't see this being more than a 3 year deal where there's no guaranteed money after year 3

That is a crazy deal for Williams. They will be paying a lot of money for his decline. I’m sure he will be a future cap casualty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.