• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Around the NFL - Free Agency / Transaction / Injury thread

Release Duck. Sign Strip Club Dwayne. Maybe draft a low-round QB. Competition...and I'll bet none of them can beat LOL Mason Rudolph.

Looks like it's a Reserves/Futures deal

I'm not sure why that tweeter is throwing shade? Of course they are going to sign him to a reserve/futures contract. That's what ALL NFL teams do when they sign a guy who isn't on an active NFL roster at the end of a season but who they think could make some noise in the coming season. I think any time an NFL team releases a highly drafted player after a couple of seasons - THAT tells you all you need to know about what they felt the player's potential was. Once that happens, of course teams are going to take a 'show me' approch with a reserve/futures contract.

If they give up 3 first rounders and McCaffrey that's a boatload, almost Herschel-esque

yeah there are sites claiming it's false but who knows lol.

Thats a rebuild killer not a jump starter in my mind, yeah you got a qb but no rb and now no 1st for 3 years ?? Then again this offseason will be unlike none in the recent past with the salary cap reduction and probably a huge amount of player movement.

I don’t buy it but, hey, there may be a GM who is convinced he’s that good. I think what would give me pause is that, despite all that talent, it didn’t vault Houston into the upper ranks. So the idea that you won’t need all that draft capital to build around him but will have success anyway - I don’t buy it.

Yeah and the crazy thing is Mcaffrey isn't even the part that hurts the most... it's the 3 picks....

If true would have to at least be tempting for Houston

I don’t buy it but, hey, there may be a GM who is convinced he’s that good. I think what would give me pause is that, despite all that talent, it didn’t vault Houston into the upper ranks. So the idea that you won’t need all that draft capital to build around him but will have success anyway - I don’t buy it.

I think Watson was supremely held back by O'Brien, but at the same time the talent that has passed through there and little to show for it is crazy.

Wentz to the colts for a 3rd this year and 2nd maybe 1st next year

Panthers makin some cuts... making room or trimming fat?

I think Tre Boston can play... and at $5.33mil in savings, the only way this makes sense to me is if they're trying to make a big swing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.