• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Around the NFL - Free Agency / Transaction / Injury thread

$111 million guaranteed

The effect this has on Dak's deal is HUGE. Dak is not on Mahomes level, but he's got a much better chance of getting close to this type of a deal.. whether you believe he's worth it or not. Cowboys screwed up big time not getting him inked prior to this season. He's now playing on franchise tag and it's likely that the cap goes DOWN to $175 mil next year. They're gonna have to make some really hard decisions next offseason..

I’m wondering when NFL coaches will finally revolt. I mean, you’ve got some coordinators making $200-300,000/ year while they see some players making $30-40 million a season. At some point that really has to be a hard pill to swallow.

yeah, and it's confirmed that Sutton is out for the year, and Parris Campbell as well i believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.