• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

anyone have any portable bluetooth speaker recommendations?

tshile

I want to pick one up for tailgating this year. I really want the full sized speakers that you hook up to your car, but I'm just not willing to do that at this time.

So instead I'm looking for those portable (battery operated) sets that hook up via blutooth to phones. Anyone here have any experience with these? Order of importance would be: Quality of sound, Loudness, price.

I've seen so many bad ones I thought it was worth seeing if any of you have used any.

Hrm... thanks lanky (and boone)

The big one is a bit pricey.... i'll certainly consider it.

Even the little one puts out great sound ... Pretty great little speakers

Seen a bunch of kids around here skating with "Flips" around their necks... those damn things crank for "headphones"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.