• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Anyone got a good recipe for Tiger?

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
:)

I'm thinking of dry rubbing with QB sacks, marinating in swarming defense, putting on the rotisserie of long, TD-ending drives, and letting RG3 carve it all up for a tasty afternoon meal.

Anyone else got a good recipe for Bengal Tiger?

They're endangered species John...shame! :chef:

They are today brother.

John, tiger meat can be really, really tough. My advice is to pound it early and often in order to loosen it up. For God's sake though, don't be gentle when tenderizing it. Really lay into it, by the end of the cooking time, you will really appreciate those efforts.

How long before it's done? An hour? Two? Or will I have to cook the hell out of it?

Ricky is a bit concerned, but I told him that this is the bigger variety of the cat and he is safe.

Well, if you flatten it early with the aforementioned pounding, it will cook faster and be done earlier. However, if you don't pound them early, hard, it could take quite a bit longer.

Be sure to include a lot of aerial assaults-those Bengal tigers are big and heavy and can't get off the ground very well.

Goal, you seem a little excited about this...

Apparently, the tiger wasn't dead. He jumped out of the walk-in and has eaten half the tailgaters before we could even break out the dry rub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.