• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Anybody been following Comet Elenin ? Disaster due on 9/26/11

I have a major Kate Winslet problem.

I have a major Kate Winslet problem.

Is this going to turn into a Kate Winslet thread? I think she was hottest when she portrayed Kate Hepburn in Aviator. Only problem was watching her kiss Leonardo. :puke: Oh yeah, Kate Beckinsale was in that movie too, Ava Gardner. Man, can you imagine? Hughes slept with Ava Gardner and Katherine Hepburn.

Kate Winslet was not in the Aviator dork.

That was Cate Blanchett

kate-winslet-153.jpg

If she's fat, order me another baked potato, and plenty of butter and sour cream :)

And yes - this thread is now hijacked.

Kate Hepburn.

<Sigh>

A young Kate Hepburn was one of the hottest ever. I've always been a fan. I loved her style.

I've actually never been a fan of Cate Blanchett - as an actress she is damn good. But her look -- I don't know. She's odd looking.

I'm late, but Kate Winslett has given me a stiff one for over a decade now. Love her, love her, love her. And Jessica Alba :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.