• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Another Way You Can Support Your Favorite Website!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
We sincerely hope you are enjoying the new site. We have made huge leaps in the first 30 days or so of the new digs in terms of working through glitches, perfecting functionality, and increasing site speed. We appreciate your continued help in identifying glitches, bugs, and things we can continue to improve upon in the appropriate thread :)

In addition to some of the ways we are currently fundraising (like upgrading to Premium Membership), we've added two new ways to support BGO. In the BGO Nav Bar, you can now buy your Redskins gear and Redskins Game Tickets by visiting our two affiliate partners:

Fanatics.com - Fanatics is a leading online retailer of officially licensed sports merchandise and provides the ultimate shopping experience to sports fans. As a Top 50 Internet Retailer Company, Fanatics comprises the broadest online assortment offering hundreds of thousands of officially licensed items via its Fanatics and FansEdge brands, as well as the largest selection of sports collectibles and memorabilia through Fanatics Mounted Memories. In addition, the Company powers the e-commerce sites of all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, PGA), major media brands (ESPN, NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and over 200 collegiate and professional team properties.

TicketsNow.com - TicketsNow is the Internet's best source for premium sports, concert and theater tickets. Since 1999, TicketsNow has provided consumers a safe and easy way to purchase tickets to the world's top events.

Redskins Gear and Tickets purchased on either of these two sites, when accessed via our 'Skins Gear' or 'Tickets' buttons at the top of any page will earn BGO a healthy commission. As with all our fund-raising efforts, we funnel nearly every cent we earn back into this site to cover operating and improvement costs, including the thousands of dollars we've recently spent to do a total site upgrade. Funds earned also go to cover goodies like our generous NFL Pickem contest prizes.

You know you'll buy Redskins gear this year. Many of you will also purchase tickets (both to Redskins games and other entertainment events). Do us a huge favor! Use our two affiliate companies (make sure you access them from our Nav Bar 'Skins Gear' and 'Tickets' buttons) Fanatics.com and TicketsNow.com when you do.

Thanks!

The BGO Staff

My family and I will use the Fanatics site for Redskins holiday gifts this year.

I wanted to check out our new affiliate site for Redskins gear at Fanatics: Sports Apparel and Sports Gear and decided to pull the trigger on a cool little vintage ballcap.

thumb.aspx

Shipped out almost immediately.

We've made it a little easier to get to Fanatics.com's redskins product section by turning on some text links. If you mention redskins jerseys, or reference skins hats, redskins stuff, etc... it will generate a link directly to the Fanatics.com site for that product.

Pretty cool.

Remember that every cent you spend (on stuff you would purchase over the course of the year anyway!) goes to support BGO.

Be a better American. Buy Skins stuff! :cheers:

Lots of great stuff there! I'll be sure to go through our link for all gear. Thanks for the resource!

Redskins hat arrived today, very quick delivery.

In the interest of 'the cause', I'm posting my first 'selfie' (that term is right up there with 'vacay' and 'bestie' in terms of masculinity!).
Love the vintage Redskins hat, a large 'fitted' hat. Was skeptical about the fit, but I used the chart and it's a perfect fit.

Great product, good price, lightning fast delivery. Make it happen people. It's the patriotic thing to do! :)

Attachments

• jj.jpg
    jj.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
If I send my wife the link to gear on the fanatics site that I accessed via the BGO home page, will the site still get credit? (she is buying us all some stuff today)

I think if she uses this link, yes, we should get credit:

http://www.fanatics.com/NFL_Washington_Redskins/partnerid/10084/source/avantlink?avad=146255_d4f8056f

Thanks for asking SS! :cheers:

Actually SS, I think she may have to come to BGO, then click the Skins Gear button at the top of the page for us to get credit. Not 100% sure, but thinking that's the only way we get credit.

I don't think it matters whether someone is logged in, just that they access the vendor site FROM BGO and then purchase something there. Thanks again!

At this point, we should be paid to wear Skins gear. LOL.

Redskins hat arrived today, very quick delivery.

In the interest of 'the cause', I'm posting my first 'selfie' (that term is right up there with 'vacay' and 'bestie' in terms of masculinity!).

Great product, good price, lightning fast delivery. Make it happen people. It's the patriotic thing to do! :)

Now I can see what BGO is doing with all their donation money they receive - they are spending it all on hiring and paying professional GQ models, for their BGO Redskin gear :)

NFL Washington Redskins

Our Redskins Gear vendor at Fanatics.com is having a pretty awesome 40%-70% off sale on selected Redskins stuff. Worth checking out. Remember that BGO receives a generous payment with all purchases as long as you visit Fanatics.com by clicking on the 'Skins Gear' button at the top of the site and then make a purchase. As always, no pressure :cheers:

Sale items can be viewed HERE

Ryan Torain jersey for $24? SOLD. Where can you get new nameplates again? :)

For all the ladies on the site (and the men with female Skins fans in your lives) - this Mitchell & Ness throwback jacket is silly, and on sale for $43! Steal! They only have size XL left though...

NFL Washington Redskins

thumb.aspx

Oh man. Good find! Definitely getting that for the wife. I'll have to wait until other sizes are available though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.