• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Announcement: New Site Name Launch!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
It's a time for change. Yes - *officially* the team is sticking with the Burgundy and Gold color scheme. But for us, the B&G will always be associated with the Washington Redskins. With a great deal of thought, and with tons of input from you guys, we've decided to launch the next iteration of our beloved site with an exciting new name.

BGObsession - thanks for the memories - we will always love you!

Say goodbye BGO and Hello to TCP!

thecommandpostlogo.png

I must have missed the memo but I approve.

(Those colors don’t seem very burgundy or gold to me anyway.)

Yes Shi...

pssst.... it's just a gag folks. BGO forever!

Ya got me. lol

We'll be BGO until I'm dead and gone (hell, I hope even after)...

This was supposed to be 'ironical', you all having given all that feedback and input and everything :)

The new logo needs some work - it kind of looks generic and sterile. You know, like everything about our new team identity.

Anyone notice they put '1983', '1988', and '1992' as our championship years on the badge?

Anyone notice they put '1983', '1988', and '1992' as our championship years on the badge?
Yep. No clue about our history. Two years and couldn’t even be bothered to research that history.

I mean, that badge is now on millions of items. Surely they will correct that, right?

Are you serious? Who is doing this stuff, a 3 year old? How does anyone connect to a football team not understand how championships work. I know it’s been a long time since they have won anything, but it is ridiculously awful if they did that.

Obviously, those Super Bowls were won IN those years, but the Championship refers to the season. I've never heard anyone refer to the '1992' Super Bowl Champs. It was the 1991 squad. They need to correct that shit.

Yeah that's kind of a bizarre choice. Never seen championship seasons ID'd that way.

Not gonna lie, checked the staff page to make sure I wasn't just out of the loop, but...yeah. You all know my feelings about the situation, no reason to beat a dead horse. Just been sitting back with popcorn at this point.

If Boone honestly had changed the name of the site I was figuring we'd need to call in a wellness check.

HA HA HA, you owe me a pair of pants since I :poop: myself when I saw the original post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.