• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

And so it begins - Griffin in Uniform

I'm watching the slide show saying, dam, this is such poor photographic work... lousy stop action on so many photos. Then I actually took in the text....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niQqpvx7sAM&[/media]

Can you believe that last one got dropped? Seriously?

Never seen so many grown men get excited over pics and one video that contains a few passes.

<Raises Hand Too>

:drummer:

:djsmilie:

Wow. Just...wow. His throwing motion is so smooth and effortless, and right on target. Man I'm so excited about this kid!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.