• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

And now starting for your Washington Sentinels...

Lanky Livingston

Shane Falco!

But for real - can the owners have replacement players this season? Why is there all this talk of no football, when the solution in the past has been replacements?

It's not a strike, the owners are locking out ALL players.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I will cheer for any player who wears a Redskins uniform. Did the same thing back in 1987.

Also, it is possible that a good player or two from the replacements could stick around. Pretty sure we won't get to that point, but you never know.

I'm with BB.

I cheered for Peion ****ing Sanders when he wore the uniform. And I'll cheer for Ryman too. Who could be a player/coach for us, and bring back the 4-3

Hell Yeah!!!

Babe Laufenburg

I will cheer for any player who wears a Redskins uniform. Did the same thing back in 1987.

Also, it is possible that a good player or two from the replacements could stick around. Pretty sure we won't get to that point, but you never know.

Me too. But if you watch the America's Game from thr 1987 season, the players weren't too receptive of the scabs. Especially Jeff Bostic after he stayed on the bench while one played.

As a season ticket holder, I didn't pay to watch replacements. I'd rather sit it out and let the two sides beat each other to death. Or at least until someone comes to their senses.

As a season ticket holder, I didn't pay to watch replacements. I'd rather sit it out and let the two sides beat each other to death. Or at least until someone comes to their senses.

I'm sure replacement players can lose games just as good as our regular players can!!

The answer is "No"
Truthfully, I prefer a lockout over Scabs because, like Billfishead, I didn't pay to watch replacements.

I don't know what took me so long to realize this. But it just dawned on me the other day that Gene Hackman who played the coach of the Sentinels was also the narrator of the Americas Game 1987 Redskins, who were the inspiration for the movie.

I read somewhere that Hackman was a big Skins fan. Might be BS. I remember a movie he was in with Dan Akroid years ago where they were cops and he sported a Redskin jacket the whole movie.

If the players went on strike, there could be scab players. Since the owners are locking the players out, no one can play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.