• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

An unforseen side effect of the team name change

Hog Fever

Vescere bracis meis
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
My (former) Redskins brothers and sisters at work today I ran smack-dab into another issue that will happen because of the name change. What the hell am I going to use as a password for my work computer now?!? For years I've been using variations of Redskin: Redskin1, R3dskin and so on. My 90 days are up for this password. What now? What now....

I bet any of you dollars to doughnuts that I could break into your home routers or PCs within minutes using one of the variations of the name. Don't lie. I can't be alone in this one.

I’m sure I have used something like that a time or two as well. For me, my ringtone is Hail to the Redskins. Its not that I don’t want to hear the song, but hearing it just makes me depressed about this whole thing. The cups I drink out of, the shirts I wear, the jerseys hanging in my closet, hats, a flag for my car, another one I could hang on a flagpole, a chair in the back of my car. All this stuff and it’s just a reminder not of the glory years and the hope that one day they return there, but of the stupidity we have reached to where the team can no longer be called the Redskins.

Something I noticed today that irked me. On the NFL app, on the second tab at the top where it used to say Redskins, it now says Football Team.

My (former) Redskins brothers and sisters at work today I ran smack-dab into another issue that will happen because of the name change. What the hell am I going to use as a password for my work computer now?!? For years I've been using variations of Redskin: Redskin1, R3dskin and so on. My 90 days are up for this password. What now? What now....

I bet any of you dollars to doughnuts that I could break into your home routers or PCs within minutes using one of the variations of the name. Don't lie. I can't be alone in this one.
No need to worry, you're a smart guy...you'll figure it out.

When you do, be sure to PMme what you decided to change all your passwords to...curious to see what direction you go.

Brucifer
PimpMyCheerleaders
HerAssMeant
LordFarquaad

my wifi name is Redskins

They'll make me change it when they take it from my cold dead hands!

Just hope that this name will be a good one. Just hard to call it the Washington Football Team!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.