• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

All things Bourbon

I bought 2 bottles of bourbon yesterday, Woodford Reserve (calling Om!) and also a bottle of one of my favorites, Eagle Rare, made in my native land, Kentucky (as are most real bourbons. The Woodford Reserve is going into a BGO Tailgate special stout I am brewing, but the Eagle Rare - that's going into my bloodstream a little bit at a time.

As we speak.

If you are not a bourbon fan, you may be missing out.

I bought 2 bottles of bourbon yesterday, Woodford Reserve (calling Om!) and also a bottle of one of my favorites, Eagle Rare, made in my native land, Kentucky (as are most real bourbons. The Woodford Reserve is going into a BGO Tailgate special stout I am brewing, but the Eagle Rare - that's going into my bloodstream a little bit at a time.

As we speak.

If you are not a bourbon fan, you may be missing out.
Oh hell yeah. You know, if you weren't married ...

Having only just discovered my taste buds suddenly started loving good bourbon about a year ago, I'm quickly making up for lost time. When the Blanton's is gone, my next self-indulgence will be a bottle of the Yamazaki I just discovered, which I think Col. Potter would have described as not having enough "o's" (as in smooooth) to describe.

10472373.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.