• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Alert Alert!

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Next Wednsday, November 21st, 8pm

NFL Network

A Football Life...

John Riggins.

Watched Ray Lewis today and they do a great job... but this will be the first time a Redskin will be the player profiled.

Saw that. I started a thread about football life. They're pretty good.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I know, i commented in it :cool4:... but it's never profiled a Redskin so i figured i'd put it out there.

I know a place where you would have been banned for not using a descriptive enough thread title, then unbanned, so they could ban you again for a duplicate topic. ;)

(And what I mean by all of that is "thanks for making sure we all saw it!!") :D

Thank you for posting this. I hope they have some newer, recent interviews with him. I'm sure many of us have already seen most of the old ones.

Thank you for posting this. I hope they have some newer, recent interviews with him. I'm sure many of us have already seen most of the old ones.

In the ad for it he was talking and Gibbs was talking and both looked pretty recent.

It's a shame he became such a dick in recent years. I still enjoy his football highlights, but don't give damn about him, otherwise.

These shows are excellent. I believe it started with the Bill Billicheck one. I really enjoyed the Steve McNair one as well. Cannot wait to see one of our own.

What an entertaining episode that was this evening.

It officially got me pumped for tomorrow's game at Dallas.

I hope we smash those b*****ds!

I've got it on DVR, will watch at some point.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Yeah, I was a little surprised to find it too.

Got a house full of grandkids who seem to think the main viewing system with the dvr is for their entertainment only, so I missed the air time setup.

I did manage to program up the game after they went to bed..... won't be able to catch the game live today tho, sigh.

John Riggins is forever the entertainer. What's not to like?

Great watch....Riggo's a fascinating guy. A lot more depth there than I think a lot of folks realize.

Great watch....Riggo's a fascinating guy. A lot more depth there than I think a lot of folks realize.

absolutely... i was impressed with how he took a struggling situation, where a lot of people curl up and get therapy...and channeled it to football. He was not going to be denied.

Maybe its because we already knew a lot about him because we've been fans for years. But I din't find this episode as good as some of their others. Didn't learn anything new about Riggo at all. Was still good to see especially right before the big game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.