• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Albert Haynesworth has failed every test issued by Mike Shanahan

seriously, shannahan is getting on my last nerve with this crap. why isnt anyone mad that he is telling the media he has "a headache" when clearly it is more than that? everyone seems to think it is all albert doing this but at the same time you have the tanned little guy pushing his buttons, making him look bad and just trying to degrade him as a man.

i KNOW i am in the minority here but thats the truth. as much as albert is acting like a primadonna shannahan is acting like a dick.

When AH starts acting like a man, he'll start getting treated like a man. It seems to me that Shanahan has been very clear with his expectations. AH fails at every turn to meet them. All he has to do is be the professional athlete he is being paid to be. I'd wager that Shanahan wants AH to be successful in this system with this team. He's a hugh talent, but there's no room for compromise. He needs to get in line like every other team member.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.