• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

AJ Smith to the Redskins????

A whooooole lot of teams took a pass at Brees, including the 'Skins. The guy was coming off shoulder surgery (throwing arm) and it could have just as easily been the end of his career.

Nick

Yeah that's my take. Look at the QB situation the Dolphins had and Skins had at the time and neither pulled the trigger. I look back to the Brees whiff as a huge mistake , but so many people made it I have to give everyone a pass and the Saints major credit for having the cojones at the time.

Consultants in scouting/personnel don't deal with our players on the day to day basis, I don't see why everyone's got their boxers in a bunch. This may just be a great thing for us.

Redskins announced today that AJ Smith will a "senior executive" with the team. Interesting...

Read also that AJ was a scout for George & Bruce in the USFL.

I live in Orange County California. So we get alot of press for the San Diego Chargers. This is a BIG mistake. Smith and Turner lead to the demise of the Chragers. Also, Smith was responsbible for top talented players to move on.

im playing a franchise football game on facebook, in the game Norv is one of the best coaches early on he gives bonuses to the offence, I hired and used a crappy coach for 3 seasons rather than hire Norv even though its just a game and he would have helped me win. screw him, screw the guy who hired him and screw aj smith

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.