• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Aikman to MNF

means he's not going to call 75% of the Cowboys games anymore... or they're going to give the Cowboys more MNF games.

I am lukewarm on Aikman...have never really liked him or hated him as an analyst. That said, the MNF crew could really use a makeover and has been subpar for some time now. The program doesn't have the luster it used to and it will be interesting to see if an Aikman helps to build it back up again.

I prefer the Manning bros so I don’t really care.

Joe Buck was always the one that annoyed me of the two, Aikman has his bias sure but Joe Buck gargles the balls of the Cowboys, can't stand him calling anything involving Dallas, NY etc. This is a good move for MNF, that crew needs an overhaul.

Joe Buck was always the one that annoyed me of the two, Aikman has his bias sure but Joe Buck gargles the balls of the Cowboys, can't stand him calling anything involving Dallas, NY etc. This is a good move for MNF, that crew needs an overhaul.

Everyone sang Buck's praises citing the ratings when he's the one calling the game.

Meanwhile he's on the Fox top game, the World Series, the Super Bowl (when on Fox) and every other national game... is it Buck, or is it the game? hmm.....

I'd wager the game, look at Collinsworth, I have never actually met anyone that enjoys him working a game but being on MNF/Big games helps disguise how vile listening to him is if we go simply by ratings.

Buck doesn’t bother me, Collinsworth doesn’t really bother me, but Aikman is insufferable. Can’t stand him.

Aikman probably wants a more stable travel schedule and less public notoriety as the crappiest former Cowboy QB in the booth announcing-wise.

Welp, time to give the manning brothers a watch.

If it means less Aikman/Buck on Sundays, then I'm okay with that.
While Buck does gargle on Dallass balls, I've noticed that Aikman isn't far behind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.