• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

According To This Loser, We Will Be Bottom Dwellers This Season

2-2? I'm just hoping we can hang with Oakland at this point and it's probable that they will school us with our own offense (the one we refuse to run)

Terrell Pryor is going to look like Warren Moon against our secondary. Darren McFadden will run for 250 yards. :(

Oh wait....

Houston Texans will win it all in 2013 - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't worry though, his entire prediction list is horrendous and comical. Here are a few samples of what he says.....

1. Dallas has put all the pieces together through the draft that they were lacking, so they easily win the NFC East.
2. Cam Newton is better than Luck, RG3, Kaepernick and Wilson.
3. The Rams are better than the Seahawks.
4. The Ravens have a better D than last year.
5. Chip Kelly will be an overwhelming success.
6. The Eagles will be second in the division.
7. The Eagles will hand our ass to us Monday night.

He's either A:The dumbest son of a bitch in sports journalism, or B: Making a list completely based on shock value just to get attention.

Oh, and he's saying Houston over Atlanta in the Super Bowl. I will emphatically state right now that neither of those teams will even make the championship game in their conference.

Besides us being bottom dwellers, he also got #2, #5, and #7.....

Then again picking Houston to win it all, cancels out all of those LOL

That guy must know something that we don't know

Yes, I especially think he was on to something saying the Texans would win it all, and the Cowboys would easily win the division.

He's definitely on....something.

We are now 0-3...I am having a hard time finding a win the remaining schedule.

Well...here is hoping we are not bottom dwellers next year. Just better special team effort should get us out of the celler

Dude, don't get yourself down.
You were only 3 games off, in predicting the number of our wins.
That's better than anyone !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.