• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

According To This Loser, We Will Be Bottom Dwellers This Season

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
Road to MetLife: Week 1 Cheat Sheet: Houston Texans will win it all in 2013 - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

Don't worry though, his entire prediction list is horrendous and comical. Here are a few samples of what he says.....

1. Dallas has put all the pieces together through the draft that they were lacking, so they easily win the NFC East.
2. Cam Newton is better than Luck, RG3, Kaepernick and Wilson.
3. The Rams are better than the Seahawks.
4. The Ravens have a better D than last year.
5. Chip Kelly will be an overwhelming success.
6. The Eagles will be second in the division.
7. The Eagles will hand our ass to us Monday night.

He's either A:The dumbest son of a bitch in sports journalism, or B: Making a list completely based on shock value just to get attention.

Oh, and he's saying Houston over Atlanta in the Super Bowl. I will emphatically state right now that neither of those teams will even make the championship game in their conference.

Meh. It's all good. I am willing to bet that in the history of the NFL there has never been as disrespected a ROY winner in his second year than Griff. If you think he isn't taking notes...

Sometimes getting the "expert" writers in to reality is as easy as herding a pack of cats. Eff em and I hope our guys feel disrespected all season long.

Hope this expert is watching the dual dumpster fire going on in Dallas tonight.

Might make him change his tune.

So far, their performances look like some sick,sadistic fantasy football matchup with Norv and Zorn coaching each respective side.

LOL DALLAS AND NEW YORK SO GOOD AM I RIGHT?

also lol @ people that were picking the panthers to be a team that does anything this year.

He went 5-8 yesterday.

Which, in NFL Pick'em, would put him ... last.

I'd be a little concerned that, even with six turnovers from a brain-dead Gints, Dallas only won by one score.

Nick

I'd be a little concerned that, even with six turnovers from a brain-dead Gints, Dallas only won by one score.

Nick

Nonsense. Listen to the media this morning, and they'll tell you this is a GREAT step forward for Dallas because this is exactly the kind of game they would have lost last year. And also a great game for NY, because they could easily have won this if they didn't turn the ball over so much. Clearly both teams are better than we are. And it's not close.

Nonsense. Listen to the media this morning, and they'll tell you this is a GREAT step forward for Dallas because this is exactly the kind of game they would have lost last year. And also a great game for NY, because they could easily have won this if they didn't turn the ball over so much. Clearly both teams are better than we are. And it's not close.

:pint:

The funny part about that was how right you were. Romo left himself ripe for the picking in his post-game presser, talking about how he had a feeling his D would shut them down and that they did just that. Really? I must have missed that part somewhere in the game. That was even played on NFLN this morning and not a single person on the show (their new lineup sucks other than my future wife Nicole Zaloumis) called him on that.

Nick

I'm still laughing at the play where two Giants' starters went out, replaced with ONE GUY (crappy Aaron Ross) for an 11 on 10 advantage, and somehow Dallas screwed it up. The WR dropped a wide-open pass, and even if he caught it there was a holding penalty to nullify it. LOLz.

I wonder how badly he'd like to be able to edit that column even a little bit at this point in the young season? Guess we'll see. This guy wants to bet on the Eagles to be great with a new offensive scheme, new defensive scheme and pretty much the same roster that won 4 ball games last season, playing an opener against the team that won the division last year and who are healthier than at any point last season? Ok.....that's not a bet I'd make based on the facts but hey, what do I know?

There was a lot of train-wreck football played this weekend and a lot of teams that simply did not look like they were ready to start the season. The only prediction I'll make is that bold predictions usually make you look like a chump.

A lot of weird things happen in Week 1. I wouldn't bet on the next Buffalo/NE game being a two-point affair in Boston. The Gints/Pokes game was just bad all-around. 'Tis Week 1. This is a game we need to dominate.

Nick

"The Eagles will hand our ass to us Monday night"...well he was right. We loss. We have a brutal schedule with Green Bay, Denver. San Francisco, twice with the Giants and the Cowboys.

"The Eagles will hand our ass to us Monday night"...well he was right. We loss. We have a brutal schedule with Green Bay, Denver. San Francisco, twice with the Giants and the Cowboys.
We'll be ok if Madden is an accurate predictor :D When I played a season on Madden 25, I got my ass beat by the Eagles and Packers. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I lost on Madden, I think it was on PS1. After that, I steamrolled everybody, and went 14-2. I'd be happy with that result.

We'll be ok if Madden is an accurate predictor :D When I played a season on Madden 25, I got my ass beat by the Eagles and Packers. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I lost on Madden, I think it was on PS1. After that, I steamrolled everybody, and went 14-2. I'd be happy with that result.

I think you may have just been a little "rusty", but I'm sure you are accountable and would never admit that. :D

So Chris....what is your comment now that we have lost to games in a row? Boy...didn't that 38-20 score really show how good we are?

Raiders are looking good. We will be lucky it we are 2-2 at the bye week.

Well, honestly my thoughts currently are that it's a bad start but it's also only week two.

I haven't given up. Have you?

Additionally- He has the Rams better than the Seahawks, Ravens d better this year than last, Cam Newton as the best young qb in the league, and the Cowboys winning the East. Like I said: blind squirrels and broken clocks.

Please get back to me when any of those things happen.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.