• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

A Year Later in Japan

Mike, I am not upset or angry by your post, but many times in the past you have asked me and others to refrain from sidetracking a thread. I put this in the 5 O'Clock forum because I did not think it would create animosity. I thought the images of recovery were refreshing and the technology was pretty awesome. Can we keep the focus on the images and the recovery and not on our belief whether or not we should have sent them money?

The Japanese are an amazing people and I'm not surprised at all at how they've rebounded. I'd very interested in knowing what the status is of those nuclear plants - not something so easily recovered from...but admirable. The work ethic in Japan (and Asia in general) is nothing short of inspiring.

^^^ :smitten: I luv you! Ya big galoot! ^^^

I admire many different cultures throughout the world, but the Japanese seem to take more pride in their tradition and culture than most. Although, they still have a lot of knuckle heads youths too.

of the images presented, I think the young woman who was looking for her kid was the most moving. Oh and I would definitely buy her dinner! ;)

They've done a great job cleaning it up. What strikes me about those pictures is none of the destroyed buildings have been replaced. Lots of empty lots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.