• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

A rough day.....

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
I don't usually do this... but felt it necessary today for some reason (maybe the 2 glasses of Irish Whiskey).

On June 30th 2017 around 2:10 am police responded to a report of a man laying in the road lifeless...

At work on the morning of June 30th, I opened my facebook and found a post from someone from my childhood, a post that jumped out of me and cut me to my core.... "please god no, not my brother." I immediately message Patrick asking what the hell is going on. Then the news. One of my closest friends growing up was gone... at the hands of another human. As things developed, we found out that there had been a minor altercation at a bar between Kieron (the aforementioned close friend) and Jay Fasick... someone he had known since elementary school. Things got broken up and cooler heads prevailed... or so we thought. Kieron left the rear of Fast Eddies (now called Revolution) in Springfield. As he crossed the blacktop area between Revolution and the adjacent shopping center, he was attacked from behind (the best we can figure). The assailant used a knife inflicting what would be described, in G rated terms, as an 'upper body injury around the neck.' Moments after this 'altercation' another boyhood friend of mine ventured into this area to find Kieron... discovering him lying on the pavement motionless. At this time 911 was called but the injuries sustained were too much and ultimately claimed his life.

Today is Kieron's birthday. He would have been 33 years old. It's hitting me hard today for some reason I cannot explain.

Redskins with Kieron.jpg

Kieron was, and will forever be, a Patriots fan... but he was always willing to rep the Skins with your boy.

RIP Key... you're missed little brother. Happy Birthday.. cheers.

1602896242421.png

Kieron.jpg

Sorry to do this... like I said, it's not usually like me to air these type of things, just felt necessary to put this here.

Last edited:
Nothing to be sorry about brother - you are among friends. That's terrible and such a waste. I'll never understand how anyone let's their emotions get so out of hand, they allow themselves to do something like this. So stupid and tragic. Here's to your buddy, and sorry :cheers:

While we, are here as Redskins fans, we are a family, as family we are here to hear when you need to speak, aspects in life and that discourse, understanding, and ability to let emotions flow, raw, anger and confusion. Big D, may your friend RIP but also, may you eventually find peace from this event and it may take time or maybe never but also know, there's enough shoulders here to lift you up when you need it. My deepest condolences and this next beer is for Kieron, hope he enjoys this Coors light with me.

I don't usually do this... but felt it necessary today for some reason (maybe the 2 glasses of Irish Whiskey).

On June 30th 2017 around 2:10 am police responded to a report of a man laying in the road lifeless...

At work on the morning of June 30th, I opened my facebook and found a post from someone from my childhood, a post that jumped out of me and cut me to my core.... "please god no, not my brother." I immediately message Patrick asking what the hell is going on. Then the news. One of my closest friends growing up was gone... at the hands of another human. As things developed, we found out that there had been a minor altercation at a bar between Kieron (the aforementioned close friend) and Jay Fasick... someone he had known since elementary school. Things got broken up and cooler heads prevailed... or so we thought. Kieron left the rear of Fast Eddies (now called Revolution) in Springfield. As he crossed the blacktop area between Revolution and the adjacent shopping center, he was attacked from behind (the best we can figure). The assailant used a knife inflicting what would be described, in G rated terms, as an 'upper body injury around the neck.' Moments after this 'altercation' another boyhood friend of mine ventured into this area to find Kieron... discovering him lying on the pavement motionless. At this time 911 was called but the injuries sustained were too much and ultimately claimed his life.

Today is Kieron's birthday. He would have been 33 years old. It's hitting me hard today for some reason I cannot explain.

View attachment 4849

Kieron was, and will forever be, a Patriots fan... but he was always willing to rep the Skins with your boy.

RIP Key... you're missed little brother. Happy Birthday.. cheers.

View attachment 4851

View attachment 4850

Sorry to do this... like I said, it's not usually like me to air these type of things, just felt necessary to put this here.

So sorry to hear this. Prayers and hugs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.