• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

A proud moment as a football coach...

Utah

The Rookie
Reaction score
I am proud of everyone of the kids I have coached over the years. All go on to accomplish so much in life that I couldn't be happier for any one of them more than the other.

But seeing 3 of your boys in the NFL trying to make it is also pretty awesome....

Preston Hadley - Seattle (#22)
Joe Kruger - Phily (Lined up in front)
Dave Kruger - Browns (#69...only pic I could find.)

I am not the reason they are there...that was all their determination and drive...just glad I was able to help in some small way.

Attachments

• Dave at Browns mini camp.jpg
    Dave at Browns mini camp.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 96
  • Joe at Eagles Mini Camp.jpg
    Joe at Eagles Mini Camp.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 90
  • Preston at Seahawks.jpg
    Preston at Seahawks.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 91
Awesome! Too bad none of them are Redskins, but still cool nonetheless!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

That's great. Congratulations on helping them get to where they are.

Aw man that's awesome! Congrats and being part of that, hopefully they have a decent career. They'll look back and you'll be among the people they thank :)

Yeah....Dave is older by two years. Their older brother is Paul Kruger. Their sister is married to Tony Bergstrum (?) wh plays for the raiders.

you should be thanking the mom and dad while the boys thank you!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.