• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

A Little Holiday Gift To Our Members

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
In the holiday spirit, we are opening up our BGO Arcade to all members to enjoy through the first of the year. You can play any of nearly 500 games, create tournaments and have at one another, challenge individual friends to a battle, or just have fun on your own, all to your heart's content.

Just to make it a little more fun, we've added some special Holiday-Themed Games to the mix. I highly recommend 'Santa Strike', for example, to really get you in the spirit of things.

Access to the BGO Arcade is normally a Premium Membership feature. If you decide you can't live without our Arcade, Premium Membership is a great way to support the site and enjoy some nice bells and whistles too.

We hope you'll check out and enjoy the Arcade during the holidays. Don't even bother with Skeeball. I own you.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Have a wonderful Kwanzaa, and Festivus for the Rest of Us!

:xmas: :elf: :elf: :elf: :elf: :elf: :elf:

At least I got to 200 trophies before you wiped the slate :laugh:

Seriously though, we need a lot more competition in there. It seems like the top 5 is always the same group of guys. And I don't know if me and China are as good as our records indicate, I just think we don't have enough people playing.

It's a good time, give it a whirl.

Very kind, gents, thanks very much!

And just so the record is set straight...I fully intend to purchase a premium membership, just as soon as I make enough money that my kids can eat all 7 days a week. I know, my priorities are screwed up. But you don't have to see their emaciated little faces like I do. ;)

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and the most blessed of New Years to all!

I've decided to do the scoring 'wipe' every Christmas...you, China, and a couple of others are so damn good, no one else has a chance at taking over the top spot if we don't.

I've decided to do the scoring 'wipe' every Christmas...you, China, and a couple of others are so damn good, no one else has a chance at taking over the top spot if we don't.
I'm glad you do it, it gives me something to do again. Besides, now Brian can't talk all that trash about his field goal score I couldn't beat. You know, because he obviously cheated to get it :laugh:

It's funny, because I originally only got into it to see if I could dethrone China. At the time, everyone had combined for maybe 30, and he something absurd like 160.

Over the years, we've both taken each other down many many times. We just got so competitive with it that it sucked me in. Good to have since I don't drink anymore and have a lot of free time :laugh:

Yeah, it's always fun to go back and forth with Extreme. I still don't know how he gets some of those scores. But I agree it would be even better if there were more competition.

Yeah, it's always fun to go back and forth with Extreme. I still don't know how he gets some of those scores. But I agree it would be even better if there were more competition.
I hear ya. Don't feel bad, there are some scores you've gotten that I'd swear you were paying Boone side money to forge for you :laugh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.